Please read these terms and conditions carefully regarding your use of the Platinum Pages® Website (‘the website”).
If you accept these terms and conditions then they shall become the agreement between you and Platinum Pages® ("the Agreement"). By using the Website, you are agreeing to
be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Website.
(a) Disclaims any responsibility for the information or material displayed on the Website or other material in this Website (“the information”) , your reliance on the information and any inferences or conclusions
that you may draw from it (whether of a strategic, operational, financial nature or otherwise).
(b) Does not make any representations or warranties as to: (i) The accuracy, reliability, commercial viability or completeness of the information. (ii) The suitability or appropriateness of the information for your requirements.
(c) Does not have any liability to you and your nominated representatives resulting from your use of or reliance upon the information.
(d) Does not accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any of the information and.
(e) Reserves the right at any time to make improvements or other changes to it, including the correction of errors etc.
2.For the avoidance of doubt, Platinum Pages® does not:
(a) Endorse any business, products or services in this Website. It publishes the results of a selection process based on information supplied by third parties who recommended – the nominated businesses known as “Platinum Businesses” (“the Platinum Businesses”).
(b) Endorse the content /information provided by the Platinum Businesses.
(c) Make any representation about the quality of workmanship, products or services provided by Platinum Pages®, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or Platinum Businesses. The profile of the Platinum Businesses is published for the discernment of all users of this Website. It is up to the users of this Website, to make their own choices using their own research and judgment in relation to the businesses and services promoted in them.
(d) Make any claim that the Platinum Businesses are the “best in their industry”.
(e) Make any representation about the owners, managers, employees or independent contractors of the Platinum Businesses. The views expressed by any businesses promoted in this website are not necessarily the views of the publisher Platinum Pages®, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents or servants.
(f) Take any responsibility for any unsatisfactory workmanship, products or services, or any losses or damages that may occur as a result of a reader choosing to do business with any of the Platinum Businesses contained in this Website.
(g) Make any warranty, nor does it imply that the information contained in this Website is correct and accurate.
3. You should rely upon your own enquiries, evaluation, and analysis in relation to the information.
4. The material published in this Website is copyright to Platinum Pages®, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or Platinum Businesses. Reproduction in whole or part is strictly prohibited, without the written consent of Platinum Pages®.
5. Platinum Pages® takes no responsibility for any losses or damages that may occur as a result of this Website malfunctioning, or having technical faults or giving incorrect information.
6. Consent to Use of Data. You consent to Platinum Pages® and its subsidiaries collecting and using to information about you that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of products and services support and other services to you (if any). Platinum Pages® may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
7. There are certain Platinum Businesses, products and/or services featured on this Website which may include materials from third parties or links to certain third party web sites:
You acknowledge and agree that Platinum Pages® shall not be responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or web sites. Platinum Pages® also does not, under any circumstance, warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Platinum Pages® provides you links to other websites solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other
party, and that Platinum Pages® is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
8. Platinum Pages® and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Platinum Businesses, products and/or services at any time without notice. Platinum Pages® shall not be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to Platinum Businesses, products and/or services. Platinum Pages® may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain any Platinum Businesses, products and/or services, in any case and without notice or liability.
9. This Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not take the results from this Website and reformat and display them, or mirror the Platinum Pages®'s Website home page or results pages on your Web site, or send automated queries to this Website without express permission from Platinum Pages®.
10. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Website and the Platinum Businesses, products and/or services is/are at your sole risk. Platinum Pages® disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to Platinum Businesses, products and/or services either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. No oral or written information or advice given by Platinum Pages® or any
authorised representative of Platinum Pages® shall create any warranty or representation in your favour.
11. Platinum Pages® may modify or terminate its services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. Platinum Pages® reserves the right to modify the Agreement or this Website from time to time without notice.
12. Platinum Pages® disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Platinum Pages® disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through the Website.
13. Under no circumstances shall Platinum Pages® be liable to you for your use or misuse of or reliance on the Website arising from any claim relating to this Website or the subject matter hereof.
14. Platinum Pages®’s is not liable to you whatsoever for any of the following:
(a) The recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise (even if Platinum Pages® has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
(b) For any damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Website, from inability to use the Website, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Website (including such damages incurred by third parties).
(c) For any damages incurred by reason of products or services received through, referred to or advertised on the Website or received through any links provided in the Website, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the Website or received through any links provided in the Website.
(d) Without limitation, damages and costs for lost profits, lost data, lost opportunity whatsoever, damages to reputation, good will, death or any form of personal injury or procurement of substitute products or services.
(e) Without limitation, damages and costs for the performance or non-performance of the Website or any information or services that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the Website.
(f) Any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law .
(a)This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
(b) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Platinum Pages® with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Platinum Pages®.
(c) Platinum Pages® shall not under any circumstance be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from Platinum Businesses or any other related or affiliated businesses or advertisers on the Website, acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties.